CCTV Video Balun Transceiver
* Passive devices - do not require power
* Passive design provides immunity from noise and interference and does not require power supplies.
* Built-in impedance coupled device and noise filter
* High quality video over ordinary twisted pair cable
* Male BNC connector mounts directly to camera or video source
* BNC coax to screw terminals - No need to waste time crimping RJ-45 connectors.
* Compatible with all "up-the-coax" systems to provide video and control over a single twisted pair.
* Video Balun allow traditional 75 ohm coax cable to be replaced by Category 5 (or better) twisted pair in the CCTV security and surveillance environment
* Lower cable cost. The cost of baluns plus Cat 5 cable may less than traditional wire. Especially for high cost Plenum Coax cables.
* UTP cables physically smaller than coax alternatives, more cameras through a smaller diameter, extremely easy to install and terminate.
* Video Balun are 75 ohm impedance capable of handling the requirements of CCTV signal transmission standards with exacting performance.
* Video Balun allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits.
* Transmits a monochrome video signal up to 2,000 feet (610 meters) or color up to 1,300 feet (400 meters).
* It is professional CCTV Video Balun, special designed to meet CCTV video signal tansmision requirments
* This screw terminal Video Balun has two screw terminals on the end.