(1) Ideal for wave soldering, insulating circuit boards and high temperature powder coating;
(2) Has high dielectric strength;
(3) Silicone adhesive protection without leaving a residue;
(4) Temperature up to 500Ã?Â°F/260Ã?Â°C;
(5) Conform to MIL-P-46112, TYPE I .
(6) Size: 15mm( 0.6 inch) in width
Kapton Tape is made from DuPont KaptonÃ¢â??Â¢ HN general purpose film. It has been used in applications at temperatures as low as -269Ã?Â°C (-452Ã?Â°F) and as high as 400Ã?Â°C (752Ã?Â°F). KaptonÃ?Â® HN is the recommended choice for applications that require al polyimide film with an excellent balance of properties over a wide range of temperatures.